Last updated: March 3, 2023
- In 6.6 percent of the studied cases (66 out of 1,000 patients), the patient could not benefit from personalized medicine because clinicians never attempted to collect the tumor tissue or blood samples needed to uncover actionable biomarkers.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and members.
- Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Personalized Medicine Coalition.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- We rely on third-party vendors for a variety of services.