The Personalized Medicine Coalition is pleased to announce the re-launch of www.personalizedmedicinecoalition.org. With new resources and streamlined navigation, the PMC website will continue to serve as the go-to resource for news and information about targeted therapeutics, upcoming events, as well as developments in science, business and policy as they affect personalized medicine. We invite you to experience the newly enhanced site and let us know what you think.
Visitors to the site will benefit from updated features including:
- Frequently updated content and late-breaking Policy Updates including coverage of last week’s FDA/CDRH Public Meeting, Oversight of Laboratory Developed Tests, and the Congressional hearing on Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing
- More interactive features, such as an opportunity to join the discussion on the Age of Personalized Medicine Blog
- New member features, including an online Membership Application
- Regular Featured Member profiles, highlighting a different PMC member bi-weekly
Other site highlights include:
- One-stop shopping for personalized medicine resources and PMC publications, including The Case for Personalized Medicine, PMC Member Newsletter, and related reports from regulatory agencies and policy related to personalized medicine
- A News Room with additional resources for media
- Streamlined site architecture for user-friendly navigation
- Updated information about PMC members
PMC extends its appreciation to 5AM Solutions and Feinstein Kean Healthcare, both members of PMC, for the updated site architecture, design and content, as well as the ongoing efforts to help the PMC build a community around this developing new paradigm of personalized medicine.
5AM Solutions works to make the Web the place where life science professionals work, collaborate and succeed. The company was pleased to help PMC invigorate its website and underlying technology. Feinstein Kean Healthcare is the preeminent strategy/communications partner for world-class organizations that are transforming life sciences and medicine in the 21st century, and has provided counsel to the PMC since the organization’s inception. PMC wishes to acknowledge the significant contributions of both 5AM and FKH for their help redesigning our website, as well as to personalized medicine generally.
Personalized Medicine Coalition
1225 New York Ave. NW; Suite 450
Washington, DC 20005