Fall Personalized Medicine Conferences
Washington, DC - October 2, 2009 — PMC is pleased to bring to your attention a number of upcoming conferences by member institutions. Interest in the emerging paradigm of personalized medicine continues to grow. Click on the bolded links below for more information:
- National Coalition for Health Professional Education in Genetics will host its 12th annual meeting September 23-24 in Bethesda, Md.
- DxCon09West: Personalized Medicine through Diagnostics is a collaboration of several companies taking place in San Francisco on September 29-30.
- Ohio State University Center for Personalized Health Care holds its second annual conference on personalized medicine October 1-2 in Columbus, Ohio. PMC is a co-sponsor.
- PMC and the National Pharmaceutical Council will host ''Comparative Effectiveness Research and Personalized Medicine: Policy, Science and Business'' on October 28 in Arlington, Virginia.
- Burrill & Company will hold its 5th annual Personalized Medicine Meeting November 9-10 in San Francisco.
- Partners Healthcare Center for Personalized Genetic Medicine and Harvard Business School hold their fifth annual conference at Harvard Medical School, titled ''Personalized Medicine: The Time is Now,'' in Boston November 18-19. To kick off the conference, PMC will host an evening reception for members November 17 at the Commonwealth Hotel. More information will be available soon at www.personalizedmedicinecoalition.org.
Elizabeth Schwinn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Personalized Medicine Coalition
About the Personalized Medicine Coalition
The Personalized Medicine Coalition (PMC), representing a broad spectrum of academic, industrial, patient, provider, and payer communities, seeks to advance the understanding and adoption of personalized medicine concepts and products for the benefit of patients. For more information on the Personalized Medicine Coalition, please visit www.PersonalizedMedicineCoalition.org.