February 8 - 9, 2016
This event will focus on the latest trends in biosimilars including commercialization aspects, the regulatory environment and development strategies.
Key topics include:
- The latest trends in biosimilars
- Successful commercialization of biosimilars in Europe and USA
- Biosimilars in emerging markets
- Regulatory and commercial considerations
- Industry partnerships
- Regulatory advice on designing biosimilar trials
- Totality of evidence and what it means to clinicians
- Experience with global clinical biosimilar trials
- Strategies and competing products for successful commercialization
PMC President Edward Abrahams, Ph.D. will be delivering the keynote address at the event.