Now Hiring: Senior Operations Coordinator
The Personalized Medicine Coalition (PMC) seeks a Senior Operations Coordinator for this fast-growing education and advocacy membership organization. The Senior Operations Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and providing high quality and timely support to the organization. The Senior Operations Coordinator is a member of the administrative team and reports to the Vice President of Operations. In this position, you will have the opportunity to support the performance of the organization and assume a collaborative role immediately, often engaging with cross-functional teams (Membership, Finance/Administration, and Policy). Ideal candidates are career-oriented, autonomously driven, and comfortable working as part of a team.
- Take the lead by performing all back-of-house operations.
- Partner with leadership on key initiatives that support the team and drive member goals.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and maintain inventory.
- Provide support for membership and development: manage new member applications via membership database, member communications, and outreach for the purpose of recruitment and retention.
- Provide meeting and event support: manage registration and member requests, help secure meeting space, manage on-site logistics, provide onsite assistance during the event, and schedule and support executive travel.
- Provide support for daily office functioning: field telephone calls, coordinate incoming and outgoing mail, process expense forms, manage supply inventory, track office calendar, and maintain general office tidiness.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors: Manage the general correspondence and coordination of the Board of Directors in conjunction with PMC’s President and track minutes at Board Meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Helpful, positive, and able to solve problems
- Has a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Bachelors degree with 2 years administrative experience required, with experience in nonprofit administrative systems preferred
- Organized, able to work independently and interdependently, welcoming to the public
- Quick study on new computer programs
- Able to adjust to dynamic work environments
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks according to current and future organizational needs
- Good sense of humor
- Willingness to travel to occasional seminars, conferences, and meetings
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Office Professional XP, Constant Contact, and database management systems (e.g. iMIS, YourMembership, Raiser’s Edge, etc.)
- HTML knowledge a plus
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Be sure to put the job title in the subject line of the email and indicate how you learned of this position.